GSO 8 inch DOB Telescope (Silver) with Free Mobile Holder and Solar Film
A high quality Dobsonian telescope with parabolic quality optics with 200 mm aperture. GSO Dobsonians have mirrors in the upper quality range and convince with a low price.
This 8 “f / 6 Dobsonian is ideal for observing nebulae and galaxies, but also for the moon and planets. The telescope is still easy to transport. The ease of use makes this telescope an ideal entry-level telescope.
- High-quality parabolic optics with 200 mm aperture and 1200 mm focal length.
- 94% mirror coating for a brighter, high-contrast image.
- Exact 2 “Crayford focuser for precise focusing – with reduction to 1.25”.
- Stable metal tube and adjustable mirror mounts for optimal imaging even after many years.
- Main mirror mount and Secondary mirror holder made of metal – no plastic – fully adjustable (illustration of the secondary mirror holder – left)
- Good expandability even for astrophotography.
- Active main mirror ventilation accelerates the temperature adjustment of the telescope.
|Optics :||Parabolic primary mirror made of BK7|
|Opening :||200 mm – 8 “|
|Focal length :||1200 mm|
|Focal ratio :||f / 6|
|Secondary mirror diameter :||50 mm|
|Shadowing by the secondary mirror :||25% linear|
|Adjustment aid :||Center mark on the main mirror|
|Focuser :||2 “-Crayford extension with ring clamp and adapter to 1.25”|
|Tube :||Metal tube with reinforcement rings|
|Tube weight :||13 kg|
|Tube length :||1150 mm|
|Tube diameter :||230 mm|
|Rockerbox weight :||10.2 kg|
|Rockerbox dimensions :||Height 600 mm / diameter 500 mm|
|Storage :||Height with spring preload / azimuth with ball bearings|
|Total weight telescope :||23.2 kg|
In The Box
- GSO Dobsonian telescope
- Rockerbox – azimuthal mount
- Fan with battery holder
- 8×50 viewfinder with achromatic optics
- 25 mm 1.25 “Super Plössl eyepiece
- 9 mm 1.25 “Super Plössl eyepiece
- 2″ extension sleeve, 35 mm long
- Adjustment instructions and assembly instructions