Excellent for entering into the hobby of astronomy: 90mm aperture delivers 200 times more light than the naked eye! Observe craters, valleys and rims on the moon from nearly 400,000km away just as you would look out of the window of a spaceship!
The BRESSER MESSIER AR-90s does not only provide highly detailed views of the moon: Gaze at the division of the rings of saturn millions of kilometers away or explore the Great Red Spot of Jupiter, a giant tornado in Jupiter’s atmosphere. Watch the seasons on Mars and find the sickle of Venus.
Richfield telescope with a short focal length of 500mm. Suitable for traveling and to observe large open star clusters and the milky way.
The MESSIER AR-90s gives you images that are many times brighter than the instrument Galileo Galilei was using for his famous explorations almost 400 years ago.
The new BRESSER NANO AZ telescopic mount has been developed to ensure quick and easy operation. The mount is as easy to use as a photo tripod, it is just more stable and easily carries telescopes weighing up to 4 kg. The mount can be easily swivelled by hand to the left, right, up and down, making it really easy to use and with a weight of only 3.4kg, the mount is also easy to transport. Ideal for the easy entry, as a travel mount or for quick observations. The telescopes are securely held by a clamp for 44mm prism rails, the so-called GP Level. This is an international manufacturer-independent standard, whereby all telescopes with such a GP prism rail can be installed on this mount. The sturdy and height-adjustable stainless steel tripod included in the scope of delivery is the ideal base for the BRESSER NANO AZ mount.
- High quality achromatic lens telescope for beginner
- Aperture: 90mm / Focal length: 500mm F/5.5
- Richfield refractor telescope with AZ mount and tripod
- Maximum recommended magnification: 180x
- Fast setup and simple handling
- Ideal for easy entry & travel mounting
- Universal 44mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits EXOS/LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
In The Box
- 90mm refractor telescope – optical tube assembly
- Azimuth NANO mount
- Stainless steel tripod with accessory shelf
- 26mm Super Plössl eyepiece 31,7mm (1.25inch)
- Diagonal mirror 31,7mm (1.25inch)
- Tube clamps with universal Dovetail plate (fits EXOS/LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- 6×30 optical finder