ZWO Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography
1.Lightweight, 16.5mm thickness
2.Large prism: 8*8mm
3.Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera. No guide scope required!
4.Flexible adaption to your camera and telescope, such as M42 and M48.
5.Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
6.Good stability and rigid connection to the telescope to minimize flexing of the imaging train
1. OAG body(with 1.25″ holder and 5mm extender and M42 adapter)
2. M48 adapter for main imaging camera(in the box)
3. M48-M42 adapter for telescope and flat lens(in the box)
4. Hexagon wrench and Spacer(in the box)
1. please caculate the correct required distance for your imaging train at first
for example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach OAG body to the telescope
3. Insert the prism part into the OAG body
4. Mount the guide camera
5. Screw the T2 or M48 adaper on the imaging camera according to your mount type.
6. Mount the camera on the OAG in correct position and lock the 3 screws in place.
7. The final setup
Note: please make sure the prism won’t block the imaging area
Use the guiding screw to adjust the guiding camera’s focus.
You’d better do it at day time to make sure imaging camera and guiding camera can reach focus at the same position.
There are no reviews yet.