The Basic version of Prism is a great way for new users to take their imaging to the next level. It provides a detailed Sky Chart to both plan observations and control the telescope position.It features the ability to use both CCD and Canon DSLR cameras as well as an Autoguider. There is a built-in auto focus capability for pinpoint stars and plate solving is also included.Calibrate and enhance your images using a wide range of image stacking and processing features.
- Operate one imaging camera and an autoguider.
- Extensive skychart
- Everything in one package, no need for multiple updates
- Learn one software
- Autofocus: On a star or spectrum
- Autoguide: On a star, spectra lines or FFT
- Plate Solve: Local, allsky, Astrometry.net(ansrv), Astrometry.net(online)
There are no reviews yet.